CARPET CLEANER MOSSLEY HILL L18
Today I was cleaning carpets is a customer’s house in Mossley Hill, Liverpool 18. This particular customer of mine in Pitville Avenue Mossley Hill has been inviting me to clean carpets in her home for around 9 years. It’s the type of job I first went to when the toddlers were in the home, now they are a lot bigger and I can see this in the different types of stains on the carpeting.
In the beginning, it was milk, food and general toddler slobber. Now its nail varnish and make up. Today’s call to action was the removal of nail varnish from a wool carpet, never an easy task but I like a challenge.
CLEANING NAIL VARNISH FROM A CARPET
So when I clean carpets in and around Liverpool, I have an array of stain removers. I was successful removing the nail varnish today (see picture). Any professional carpet cleanerwill have a better success rate at cleaning a stain or spill out if it hasn’t been tampered with by the client. This is because the main thing that hinders stain removal from a carpet (or upholstery) is the customer adding.
This is because the main thing that hinders stain removal from a carpet (or upholstery) is the customer adding DIY detergents to the mix. This, for example, may cut down the chance of coffee stain removal if a product like Vanish has changed the chemical composition of the coffee stain to coffee & Vanish.
QUICK TIP TO CLEAN NAIL VARNISH OFF A CARPET
- Try some acetone and fragrance-free nail polish remover from the makeup counter in your supermarket. Try a small amount on a piece of carpet that’s out of sight. Look for any colour transfer from the carpet. If its ok then proceed to dab this into the offending nail polish using a white towel. Just dab as we are trying to transfer the nail polish from the carpet onto the towel.
MOSSLEY HILL CARPET CLEANERS DIRTBUSTERS
As I only live a mile from Mossley Hill its an area I clean carpets, leather and fabric sofa’s in quite a lot.
Here is a brief look at this South Liverpool suburb –
- The area is surrounded by Aigburth, Grassendale and Wavertree.
- West Allerton train station serves the area.
- Allerton Road is a very popular street for shopping as well as housing lots of new restaurants and bars.
- Mossley Hill hospital takes care of the older folk of Liverpool.